Friday, April 15, 2011

{Here We go}

Its official! I am now a Blogger! After months and months of debating, and friends constantly reminding me{thanks julie} :), I finally gave in. For those of you that don't know, my name is Ashley & my husband is William. We are each other's  best friends, and were madly in love.
We are High school sweethearts, {awe!} & March 8th 2011 was our 2 year wedding anniversary. These last two years have gone by so fast! So much has happened!
From this point on, we will be documenting all the little things that happen in our every day life on this blog.  Hope you enjoy reading! And feel free to post comments and let us know what you think :)




Oh! I forgot to mention! {silly me} We Have another johnston living in our home, our puppy Irwin.
Irwin is an australian shepherd. He will be 2 years old in august. We have had him since he was 10 weeks old. If you know anything about Aussies, you know that they are... crazy! Seriously. He definitely keep us on our toes. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love to go to a first or earlier post to read a bit about how a blog came to be... What a cute couple you two are and exciting news of your upcoming birth of your little one :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    We are expecting our first grandbaby in March and I am having so much fun sewing, quilting and crafting for her. :o) (following you now :o)

    ReplyDelete