Monday, November 14, 2011

{William's Birthday}

I know I already did a post about Williams birthday today, but it was before we actually celebrated! & Im kind of obsessed with the guy incase you haven't noticed :)
 Today was a great day! We went to breakfast with some of our best friends & family. It was so fun to celebrate what a wonderful Husband, brother, son, & friend William is. 
I am thankful for this day {Nov 14th} because, if William had not been born on this very day, I never would have met the love of my life & would not have had the oppurtunity to start a family with such a wonderful person.  I thank God every day for him & the tremendous blessing he has been in my life. 
I love you WIlliam :) 
Happy Birthday once again! 


1 comment:

  1. Awww You DID Have plenty of Cake today Willy!! Ashley... that last paragraph is so sweet! Look at those smiles!! So cute! Happy Birthday once again Mr Soon to be Daddy!

    ReplyDelete